Panasonic dmrbw780 problem

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I've had the above since last July and have generally been very impressed. However I encountered a problem yesterday that I've been unable to resolve ( with my v limited technical knowledge). Wonder if anyone can help ?

The recorder is linked with a Panasonic tx80 plasma. Watching BBC news on HD channel 50 I decided to have a look at the Dave channels via the recorders remote. Channel 19 displayed ok but when I went to 25, although the display showed "D25" there was no picture or sound and the machine wouldn't respond to changing channels via the remote ( or manually using the > on the front of the machine). So I'm stuck with the machine displaying "D25" with no picture / sound and unable to move to another channel. HD recording and play back function ( via the hard drive) works ok as does the blu-ray player. The tv works ok independently of the machine.

Looks like a problem with one of the HD tuners which probably means a return to the supplier, unless anyone has experienced this or has a view ?

Regards

A

Anonymous

Hi Laserman

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try your suggestion tonight and post an update tomorrow.

Regards

A

Anonymous

Hi again.

All sorted and the machine is up and running again.

Thanks again to Laserman.

Regards

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the update. Glad its sorted.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts