Panasonic Blu Ray No Sound

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can Someone please help, I have a Pioneer PDP-508XD, a Onkyo TS-XR605 and A recently purchased Panasonic DMP-BD55. I purchased two HDMI cables, I have set up as the example set in the Panasonic in the instruction book ie cable from the HDMI AV out (blu ray player) into the HDMI in ( Reciever) and a cable from HDMI out (reciever) into the HDMI in (tv). I get no picture and no sound, however when I just use one cable from the Blu ray HDMI AV out into the HDMI in ( TV ) I get a picture. Can anyone pinpoint where I may be going wrong.

Cheers

Artie

A

Anonymous

I dont know about the 605 but with the 875 you have to asign the hdmi input i.e in the settings go to the input you want i.e dvd then asign it to a hdmi signal. Then you have to have the hdmi setting set to hdmi out. Im pretty sure it will be similar with all the onkyo's.

A

Anonymous

Thanx for the suggestion but no good, why are connections such a nightmare these days.

A

Anonymous

hi, i have a505 onkyo and panasonic plasma, maks sure your on the right channel e.g dvd or vcr on amplifier also press dvd button on amp twice if using dvd channel as it might not switch channels automatically mine does that sometimes dont know why but it will display on amp if on. no picture might be a setting on your panasonic player check your hdmi settings on your bluray as well make sure picture and sound settings are on. i guess thats where youre probs are good luck.i am sure someone on forum owns your set up and can solve it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts