Panasonic 42 g10 or 42g20 or any better 40 ish inch tv?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After literally months or holding back on buying a tv I think i'm back to square 1 and still opting the Panny 42G10 , which still appears to be available at the lowest price at Richer Sounds £639.99. TV's seem to be changing month by month with the introduction of LED and now 3D (which doesn't appeal to me because I don't want to watch TV in the glasses all the time! The G20 appealed to me simply for the freeview hd feature and a couple of other improvements but just read a couple of reviews after googling it and people seem diappointed with the picture lag and the sound so really is it worth paying the extra £300 for this set, i'm now wondering especially since freeview hd isn't supposed to be available in my area (East Yorkshire) until 2012? The G10 seems to get good reviews and for the money at the moment seems to be good value. I'm an average user who's not into gaming but enjoys watching dvd's and Sports. I have 2 Foxsat Humax boxes so am happy to watch the Freesat/HD content on this but i'm sure will also get a Freeview HD recorder at a later date depending on what channels are available on each of the formats. So the crux of the matter is do i just go get the G10 whilst still in stock or is there a better set for the money, advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

A

Anonymous

For £639.99 the 42G10 is a steal and i think you wont find a better set for that kind of money and specification. Whilst the G20 is a great set but if your on a budget and dont want to spend the extra few hundread pounds more then i suggest picking up the G10 as quick as you can, it's a 5 star tv with a great spec behind it including Freesat, you simply can't go wrong!

M

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts