Pana DMP-BD65 v Sony BDP-S370?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm just about to venture into Blu ray and I'm a bit confused over which player to opt for, the Sony BDP-S370 has some great reviews and is available for £99.00 but some reviews mention a noise during playback.

The Panasonic DMP-BD65 has also got some good reviews and should link up well with my 42" Pana plasma. however it's £125.00.

Any ideas or should I just pay the extra and be done with it?

Any help appreciated.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
I'd opt for the Sony (as indeed I did). I wouldn't focus on threads discussing noise. Yes, the 370 emits a slight whir during Blu-ray playback, but it's really not loud enough to interfere with general viewing.

A

Anonymous

Got mine for £79.99 at richersounds this morning makes no noise at all and its a really superb blu ray player top quality item highly recommend it

richer sounds also had the same player with the planet earth 5 disc blu ray for £99.99 may be worth ringing as they may still have them

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I've got to apologise because my broadband crashed after I started this thread and I've only got back online today(cheers BT!).

Anyway due to an inability to do price comparisons online I've missed the boxing day/pre VAT increase opening so I'll just keep an eye out for some good Sony deals coming soon.

That's unless another BLU ray player shoots into prime spot with forum members.

Thanks for the advice.

Always cut the red wire!

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
The sony bdp-s370 is £89.99 at Amazon!

Grab it while you can, i just did!!!!!!!
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts