pana 37 v10 v philips 37 9604 ?

A

Anonymous

i dont think there is a panny 37v10 , smallest is 42inch ..

A

Anonymous

There is a Panasonic TX-L37V10 (37" V10 series), the smallest Panasonic do in the V10 series is a 32" for all those who are not aware.

Right, i have no hands on experience with Philips products, ive never been a fan of the ambi light technology as i found this a bit of a gimmick with mood ligjting etc.. but in terms of picture quality, im not aware of how good it is. However, in regards to the Panasonic, its a cracking tv, if you want a great picture, good sound, freesat, freeview, slim model and a host of other features, this is a feature packed model for someone who wants everything in one tv, a good investment for the long term i think.

The choice is yours, i think you will need to have a look at both in a shop or something but i know the Panasonic will tempt you easily, i think its a cracking tv!

A

Anonymous

my last 2 tv's have been panasonic, used to be a sony crt man. the current reviews of v range from panasonic have been dissapointed and pana may have just lost a fan. can ambilight be turned off ?

The current reviews are not exactly disappointing. They've still said that the V range TVs are very good. Why don't you pop down to your local store & have a look? Your last 2 TVs have been Panasonic, & I assume you've not had any issues with them. Then why start disliking the Panasonic V series, just because they've not got the coveted 5 stars? The reviews are opinions by experts, & opinions are never unanimous. The reviewers may love a product, but if you don't like it, you don't like it. Take the reviews as a guide to see which products to look at, but not the absolute gospel of truth that you must follow.

Ultimately, it's you who has to live with the TV. I personally found the V series to be excellent. The user reviews have been very positive.

Also, do look at the Samsung & Sony TVs. Samsung have recently launched some stunning TVs, & I've started respecting the quality of their brand in the past few weeks.

brettweir:

can ambilight be turned off ?

You're paying a premium for the ambilight technology. If you don't want to use it, you might as well buy a TV without one. It'll either be cheaper for a similar quality, or better quality at the same price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts