Pair of speakers up to 450 pounds

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello!

I'm searching for speakers, that would go along with Yamaha A-S500 amp and Marantz CD6400. At first, I intended to buy Yamaha NS-777 speakers. But as I see, those are meant to be used mostly in home cinema systems, therefore one should use sub along. So, what speakers would you suggest (up to 450 pounds / pair), that would go well along Yamaha amp and Marantz CD player, and that would have those good deep basses?
Thanks,

regards

A

Anonymous

i have a set of B&W 685s with a s500. lovely sound!. am downgrading size of speaker coaz i am going to uni but absolutly love the 685's apprently the kef q300 is better though. im getting q100's probally when i downsize

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys...

I'm looking for floorstanders. So I have narrowed it down to Tannoy Mercury V4 and Q Acoustics 2050. Review says, that Q Acoustics have good basses. Does anyone of you own one of these speakers? Which would you suggest? I don't have the option to listen to them...

PS.: What's the difference between Q Acoustics 2050 and Q Acoustics 2050i? Is 2050 older version?

best regards

Ryan92

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
If you're after floorstanders, give the Monitor Audio BX5s a go. A great speaker, cant vouch for them in terms of going with your amp. And can be had for bang on £450.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts