Ortofon OM cartridge

Greenwich_Man

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi

I have a Project Debut turntable - with an Ortofon OM cartridge and a 5e stylus, and have just ordered a 10 stylus from Superfi...

What type of improvements will I get?

And do you know the difference between thw OM cartridge and the Super OM cartridge?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Better definition and soundstage. tracks a bit better,bass more controlled, but the key is in that extra retrieval of detail. It's a highly worthwhile upgrade that for once has real benefits.

Greenwich_Man

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Tarquinh:Better definition and soundstage. tracks a bit better,bass more controlled, but the key is in that extra retrieval of detail. It's a highly worthwhile upgrade that for once has real benefits.

Thanks - I'm looking forward to it!

Greenwich_Man

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Tarquinh:Better definition and soundstage. tracks a bit better,bass more controlled, but the key is in that extra retrieval of detail. It's a highly worthwhile upgrade that for once has real benefits.

Well Tarquinh - Thanks - you described the new experience very well - I'm very pleased with the 10...

Has anyone here tried the 20 or 30 - and do you consider them to be worth the money (does seem like a lot of dosh for those!

TRENDING THREADS