OPPO 203 owners

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Richer sounds are trying to flog me an hdmi cable for the oppo 203, but it appears that it comes with a 2m cable. Can anybody confirm this please?

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Thanks. The US Oppo site says it does, but it is not mentioned on the UK site, that is why I checked - not that I would pay the richer sounds price.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
hammill said:
it’s a great Player you will not be disappointed with it just a little over priced but I would rather have a reliable player then one that keeps freezing all of the time as I had the Sony X800 for a little while and it was nothing but trouble .

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Thanks again. I have an OPPO 83 which is still going strong and has been well supported with firmware upgrades. I need a new player to feed the Optoma uhd65 I am buying with 4k and since the OPPO is the only universal 4k player (which I need to play my SACDs and DVD-As ) it was the only real choice.

D

Deleted member 2457

Still got mine, I do wonder at times whether to sell it or not! I can’t say I use it much...

D

Deleted member 2457

I only listen to the occasional music Blu-ray now. I don’t do a lot with my 4K Blu-rays. Sold two of them on eBay the other day.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts