opinions on cd plyers not sue what to go for

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

My cd73 has packed up & from what ive looked at on the net & talked to the hi shop it needs replacing as the problem is not unheard of & cost a lot to sort out .

Am i right in thinking that an Exposure 2010cd player will be the making of my system or make me want to or endup changing amps to , i do like my missions but should they go ?

sorry if I go on a bit dont know which direction to .

Pike900fish

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Perhaps you could go for the Arcam CD192 if you like that type of sound? i've not herd it but you can pick up heavily discounted new units on the net. Also, if you fancy a bit of a change with a livelier, leaner sound perhaps a cyrus CD6S might fit the bill. Again new models available online at much reduced prices. Especialy with the new CD6SE now out.

Only downside is being able to audition so may be a gamble.

I've just picked up a heavily discounted New CD73 off ebay. What's the nature of your problem as I researched this player and wasn't aware of any common terminal problems?

Cheers

A

Anonymous

That seems like a good punt, the Arcam CD192 is available from Lintone Audio for 400 notes and is very good apparently. They have 73s too at probably less than service.repair costs. Do the CDP first and then look at the amp when the budget allows.

A

Anonymous

player not seeing disc . have seena few with this problem on net & hifi shop said they had heard of it before

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts