Onwall white rear speakers...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I`m looking for good quality, onwall, white speakers, which are on the slim side. It`s so difficult to find! The only speakers I found are artcoustic`s diablo target, but they cost 1000 for a pair for such small speakers. Any other brands? Any ideas?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I`m going to use them mainly for home cinema. I have a budget of between 400-600max for a pair of white speakers ( to be fixed onwall in a living room). Later one I might use them for multi channel audio listening.

Are those Q av rears, any good, as they look like toys :)v??

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
i have four of them to make up my 7.1 system that have replaced my previous standmount rear speakers - really happy with them and can't complain - actually a really neat solution - redirect anthing from memory below 90hz to the sub

A

Anonymous

I really liked b&w fpm2.. but it comes in silver.... I`m looking for something like it.. maybe cheaper and white. Any other brands?

A

Anonymous

rears, cheap and cheerful...
http://www.richersounds.com/showclearanceproduct/TANG-EVO-WHI/Tangent+Evo+White.html

A

Anonymous

I have these but in black and rate them highly for use as surrounds plus they are good with multi channel music.

They are only front ported so mount very flush with the supplied clever bracket, and they won't break the bank either at approximately £175 each.

A

Anonymous

Tannoy Arenas? I'm sure they come in gloss white. Not sure how they would fit with the rest of your system though.

A

Anonymous

Soulton ...That is good .. Do you know from where to buy online, or in the uk?

Acciesboy.. I dont like the look of those speakers.. remind me of "EGGS" hhehe

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

daspaceman:

bought these... http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/silver-rx/rxfx/your-speaker, For 365euro, white and NEW!! I located a dealer here in Malta!

Now we`ll see! I will let you know how they sound/look. I dont think they`re bad.. and they`re only 11cm deep, which is great. It has a switchable di/mono pole switch on it`s back

My friend has these with a fullRX6 set up.

They are very nicely made a ooze quality.

As for sound quality the fronts were impressive so I'm sure they made them a good match.

I heared them in his ss set up playing a movie and it sounded, well like a movie with surround sound.
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

This week I Set up the Monitor Audio RXFX speakers, and must say that i`m very happy and really impressed with the results.

It`s impressive how Bi-pole speakers "disappear" at the back. You cannot really locate them! At first I thought that there was something wrong with them and that they were turned off !!. All you hear is a 3d/surround sound, but you cannot really hear the sounds coming from them unless you move closely to them. Very nice. There is also a di-pole mode on the back of the speaker, but havent really tried it out as I`m really happy with Bi-pole mode.

Great buy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts