ONKYO TX-RZ50

MERLIN88

Sep 9, 2022
Visit site
Hi
New to the Forum and would like to know if anyone here has any idea if and when ONKYO will be shipping there products into the
the UK as there were rumours it would be around August / September time this year I have contacted 11Trading who I think took on
the AV side of ONKYO but have had no reply as yet

Merlin88

dhp

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
There appears to be no confirmed release date. There is an online Polish retailer thst looks as though it has it in stock.

MERLIN88

Sep 9, 2022
Visit site
My present receiver is an ONKYO TX-SR608 which is coming up to 12yrs old and prior to that I had the SR607. I,ve now decided to take a look at the YAMAHA RX-A6A as it has 7 HDMI Inputs and not 6 as on the RZ50.

What do you think of the Yamaha
Merlin88

MERLIN88

Sep 9, 2022
Visit site
I have Monitor Audio RH250HD Speakers 3 off and Monitor Audio Subwoofer 360 HD and C280 Ceiling Speakers and that’s it . Pretty Old system hence the reason for a new system

I have Monitor Audio RH250HD Speakers 3 off and Monitor Audio Subwoofer 360 HD and C280 Ceiling Speakers and that’s it . Pretty Old system hence the reason for a new system
I had Monitor Audio Radius 225HD based setup with Yamaha AV receiver in my previous house and the combination was excellent. My current Monitor Audio speakers are based on Silver range and paired with Denon AV receiver (and previously Marantz AV receiver). Again, the combination is excellent. You won't go wrong with either of these.

MERLIN88

Sep 9, 2022
Visit site
Hi
As per earlier post about taking a look at the YAMAHA RX-A6A I heard via the magazine that the price has been reduced by £700. Anyone on here know why, are they bringing out a new range ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts