Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

In need of advice. I own the following:

Onkyo TX-NR708

Pioneer SC-LX81

B&W 686,685,HTM62,ASW608

Monitor Audio Silver RX-6, RSW12,Silver RSFX

I have one simple question which combination of the lot would give me the best sound. I can't try them out as some of the system is in a flat that I rent out. Please advise.

Thanks for all your help

Chewy

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
My only advice is get them out of the flat that you rent out - as a landload you are legally obliged to maintain any equipment left for the use of the tenant.

Hence if the reciever blows up, you will be obliged to replace it with a new one.

As for your own listening combination - I would go for the Pioneer with the Monitor Audio's personally, but as with all things audio, it comes down to personal preference.

A

Anonymous

Hey

Thanks Chewy. Just a couple of things, the Pioneer I bought in 2008/2009 and then the Onkyo I bought in 2010. Is there much of a difference in terms of technology and power between the two? Would the Onkyo be powerful enough for the Monitor Audio speakers?

I really appreciate your help. I will take out the system when the contract comes up in October.

Thanks mate

A

Anonymous

Hey guys I will take your advice. I have the Pioneer now at the moment.

I have plugged Sky TV into input 2(HDMI) and it works fine. Problem is the BD which I used HDMI to BD HDMI port is not working nor is my apple tv which I plugged into HDMI input 1.

Does anyone know what I should do. I am loosing what hair I have left on my head

TRENDING THREADS