Onkyo iPod Dock

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I recently bought an Onkyo 606 and Kef 2005.3 speaker system and it is wicked. However, I am having a few problems getting video from my ipod onto the screen, although I can get audio.

I have an Onkyo 1AX dock (or sthg like that!) and a 5th generation ipod classic. I have set the TV Out setting to on on the ipod and the switch is over to HDD on the bottom of the dock like it says in the manual. Does anyone have any suggestions?! DO i need ot get a different dock, although it should be able to deal with video.

The connection from dock to receiver is composite. (red white and yellow lead) and this is the only possible connection from the dock.

Thanks for any advice!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi, I have finally got around to trying again to get it to work and have jsut switched off the OSD on the Onkyo setup menu, but alas to no avail. When i try and play a video from the ipod i can get the audio but no video. I think i read in an ipod handbook that one should get the apple leads as normal ones wouldnt work. This sounds a bit dubious to me, so does anyone have any bright ideas?!!! Thanks.

A

Anonymous

hi, guess you already sorted it by now but i had this issue. I found that my the setting below tv out which is tv signal was set to 'NTSC'. I then switched this to 'PAL' and then instantly got the video to tv!! I plugged me red white and yellow into the game/tv section on the 606. If you hold down the game/tv button on the actual reciever for few seconds until it changes to 'dock' this should then work. If ya found any better set-up yet let me know. I have the ps3 in game/tv also but that is through the HDMI so only overides it when ps3 is being used.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts