onkyo 606, sky hd, pz85b remote codes for the onkyo so i can just use one remote.

A

Anonymous

Any reason you want to use the Onkyo remote?

If you're anything like me, the one remote you use more than any other is the Sky one (I'm a nightmare channel hopper!). That Sky remote will work the TV's basic operations and you can also program the volume control on it to work the Onk.

My Onk remote doesn't really come out any more. The only thing that is used for is to switch between sources (Sky HD and PS3) and I generally just push the button on the front when I turn the PS3 on.

A

Anonymous

I find i tweak the sub and center alot as certain times i like to really hear the dialogue. or i need more boom. also when i watch sd stuff without multichannel/dd i change the mode depending on my mood/the content..

A

Anonymous

Fair enough. I'll have a check on the web when I get home tonight to see if I can dig up some websites I visited when I originally intended to reprogram my onk remote (they'll probably be on my favourites list somewhere).

I'll repost later if I find anything.

Ketch

neilshep

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
So I actually set-up my Onkyo 905 remote with SkyHD and Panasonic PZ85b last night. I got a leaflet with the remote codes when I bought it, havent got that with me at work though. Did yours not come with a leaflet? If sky was not under there try looking under Thomson. The Panasonic code was the last code in the leaflet under Panasonic.

One thing to mention, the SKYHD code doesnt set-up the different colour buttons (Red, Green, Yellow & Blue) so you will need to change some of the functions of the other buttons using the learn mode.

A

Anonymous

i did get the leaflet but there are like 20 or something codes for panasonic. can you do things like change the picture setup with pana? also whats this learn mode?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts