Old System update what do you think

Nuqueaire

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have been reading lots of posts and infos around on your web site which is very nice. And Since then I've changed my mind on equipment a few times by now
I actually have harman kardon Avr 135 with klipsch speaker RF15 floorstand i mainly use it for music and a little bit for movie.
I have Tidal, flac Files and a lot of spotify all input from chromecast on TV and the signal goes optical from TV to AVR
I plan to update my system in a few months with a little more high end equipment
With the actual system if i buy naim unity atom will I see any difference in sound quality or I will need to upgrade speakers and AVR to See any improvement

later on I will buy Anthem mrx 720 ( I like the design, and room correction seems to be a very good thing as I've heared that it is very important as each room has different accoustic
and finally klipsch speaker 8060 Surround system
I do not need a lot of power but I want a system that will do for movie and music

instead of naim I had in mind the CXN V2 and Nad M10 but it seems that sound quality is not as good
What do you think.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts