Oh Dear oh Dear oh Dear

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
gel:Ravey Gravey Davy:

As the title says.

Very good
emotion-1.gif
emotion-21.gif
you live near me.

Da capo.

D

Deleted member 2457

Ravey Gravey Davy:gel:Ravey Gravey Davy:

As the title says.

Very good
emotion-1.gif
emotion-21.gif
you live near me.

Da capo.

Yep
emotion-21.gif
i was going to ask you what sort of transport you took to get there but it would probably be to complicated to explain thinking about it
emotion-1.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Ravey Gravey Davy:I drove because it is quite straightforward via Hemel ,M25,Staines,Kempton Park and Hampton Court.50 mins to there,and 35mins for the last mile .

Don't sound bad
emotion-21.gif

Cheers

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:It's a very interesting piece, and you all look suitably dashing
emotion-2.gif

clare any chance of some female guests on the big question,for no other resason than i think theres only been one?(i seem to remember a brother and sister combo a couple of months back)

and im sure there must be more female readers of the mag.i must admit when i go into a hi-fi shop it is mostly male staff and shopers(i think rs in kingston has a female team member)

GrahamDB

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Still no sign of my subscription copy so I've been to Smiths today. Ironic really. Anyway, great issue and I thought the article came out very well. Even the photos were reasonably kind!

Thanks again.

Graham

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
GrahamDB:
Still no sign of my subscription copy so I've been to Smiths today. Ironic really. Anyway, great issue and I thought the article came out very well. Even the photos were reasonably kind!

Thanks again.

Graham

Mine hasn't arrived either so it looks like I'm off to WH Smith tomorrow too
emotion-39.gif

Edit : Arrived today, finally.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts