Office App

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I am currently pondering on which app to purchase for editing Office documents (Word, excel and the like). I have read a few reviews and narrowed it down to a few possibilities - iWork suite, Office 2 HD and Quick Office pro. Does anyone currently use any of these and are there any drawbacks to any in particular? (or any other recommendations even)

thanks

Dave

sc1

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
Cannot comment on excel/spreadsheets. I have used various word processing apps. I was put off 'pages' for a long time because a lot of reviews said that you could not type in landscape. You can. I found it by far the best of the various word apps with the most functionality and formatting options.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
If you need to view and edit MS Office documents there really is no substitute for the real genuine MS Office. I didn't think there was a version for iPad. I'll stand corrected if there is. Somehow everything else is never truly fully compatible.

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Well, took the plunge and bought pages, numbers and keynote with an iTunes voucher I got of father xmas. Have to say the initial impression is that big boss is spot on. They are simply brilliant

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts