Office 365 Home Won;t Install?

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Why do my new topic posts always come up blank?:?

Anyway. Office 365 Home Edition, Toshiba Satellite A665, i7 CPU, plenty of RAM, Windows 7, so it should install, but it won't.

Anyone else had this problem and come up with a solution?

abacus

Benedict_Arnold said:

Anyway. Office 365 Home Edition, Toshiba Satellite A665, i7 CPU, plenty of RAM, Windows 7, so it should install, but it won't.

Why won’t it install, what error messages are you getting, what does Windows trouble-shooter say, without more specific information it is not possible to come up with a solution.

If you’re getting an error message or code, just type it into Google and you will probably find a fix, if not post more details.

Hope this helps

Bill

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
abacus said:
Benedict_Arnold said:

Why won’t it install, what error messages are you getting, what does Windows trouble-shooter say, without more specific information it is not possible to come up with a solution.

If you’re getting an error message or code, just type it into Google and you will probably find a fix, if not post more details.

Hope this helps

Bill

It doesn't do anything at all |(

bigbus said:
Disable rich text before typing. Always works.

Cheers :cheers:

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Fixed it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2809219/en-us

Apparently running this completely removes any old copies of MS Office, including registry entries, whiich are what stops Office 365 from installing it.

Office 365 home premium or somesuch gives you the full suite of MS Office programs (but not MS Project). In the US it's 100 bucks a year or 10 bucks a month, and you can install on up to FIVE different machines for those prices. If you figure out what the typical 2-3 year upgrade cycle costs you with a house full of PCs, it's actually pretty good value :dance:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts