OASIS - Familiar to Millions Vinyl Question

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I finally got hold of Oasis Familiar to Millions vinyl album the other day.
I got out the first disc and Side A is on Side B and vice versa. The pressing is opposite to the labels(whichever way you say it).
I wonder if anybody else out there has this album and if they have the same thing?
Or do I have one of those rare Antiques Roadshow moments when they tell me it's worth 48p and I should insure it for 65p?

Please bear in mind if you reply that I am not asking anybody's opinion on Oasis, their musical style or their lead singer, purely if anybody has spotted this.

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
GC69:I finally got hold of Oasis Familiar to Millions vinyl album the other day.
I got out the first disc and Side A is on Side B and vice versa. The pressing is opposite to the labels(whichever way you say it).
I wonder if anybody else out there has this album and if they have the same thing?
Or do I have one of those rare Antiques Roadshow moments when they tell me it's worth 48p and I should insure it for 65p?

Please bear in mind if you reply that I am not asking anybody's opinion on Oasis, their musical style or their lead singer, purely if anybody has spotted this.

Aaaaaarrrrhhhhh!!!! Oasis on vinyl. How does it sound?

Their vainglorious, hollow anthems for a gloomy generation couldn't sound any worse than they do on CD,surely?

Oh, I see, you said you didn't want opinions on the Burnage blunderers - I just couldn't resist.

(Though I still love Acquiesce!)

A

Anonymous

Not a big fan hey Charlie?
Anyway, in terms of sound - I have listened to it a couple of times and it's not far off the CD at certain volumes and I don't think there's any surprise as to what you are going to get with them.

Love them or hate them, Cigarettes & Alcohol with Whole Lotta Lovin' tagged on the end is something to listen to, at least once anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts