NURAPHONES !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc5656

Nov 30, 2020
Visit site
I just read your article on "IRIS" headphones & IRIS technology. I am skeptical but ordering a pair anyway in my continuing search for interesting favorite headphones. I tried a lot of different brands. from $175 to $1000. So far my NUMBER #1 FAVORITE's are the NURAPHONES. NURAPHONE like IRIS taylors the sound to he individual listener.I am very surprised that What HI FI hasn't reviewed or even mentioned NURAPHONES. I beleive they are located in Australia. I encourage fellow headphone aficionados to try a pair of NURAPHONES & tell me what you think. If you don't like them, return them, They're customer service is 100%. I have NOTHING to do with NURAPHONES other that I am a huge fan. I own a worldwide boutique chauffeured transportation company.

I am new to this forum but have been a HIFI guy for 35 years. I had ADS 710's & then ADS 810's with an AMPZILLA amp & top of the line ADCOM Pre Amp. Then I went to the biggest Magnepans etc etc.
Please LMK
Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Miguel Telles
D

Deleted member 188533

Hi Marc, please don't post personal information in the open forum.

Miguel Telles

Sep 2, 2021
Visit site
I just read your article on "IRIS" headphones & IRIS technology. I am skeptical but ordering a pair anyway in my continuing search for interesting favorite headphones. I tried a lot of different brands. from $175 to $1000. So far my NUMBER #1 FAVORITE's are the NURAPHONES. NURAPHONE like IRIS taylors the sound to he individual listener.I am very surprised that What HI FI hasn't reviewed or even mentioned NURAPHONES. I beleive they are located in Australia. I encourage fellow headphone aficionados to try a pair of NURAPHONES & tell me what you think. If you don't like them, return them, They're customer service is 100%. I have NOTHING to do with NURAPHONES other that I am a huge fan. I own a worldwide boutique chauffeured transportation company.

I am new to this forum but have been a HIFI guy for 35 years. I had ADS 710's & then ADS 810's with an AMPZILLA amp & top of the line ADCOM Pre Amp. Then I went to the biggest Magnepans etc etc.
Please LMK
Marc

Hello Marc5656 ;)

I'm also new around here... Nice to meet you :)

The best headphone I have right now is Massdrop 6xx... I love the sound but it's open back, and when I'm listening to headphones I like to be completely isolated from the exterior noise... So, I'm on the market for a good closed back headphone, do you think this is a good option for me?

I've been looking into the Focal range, but they are to expensive for me :(...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts