Not worth 50m..........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Congratulations on winning month 4
emotion-19.gif
I was second but 15 points off so nowhere near if the truth be known!
emotion-5.gif

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Congrats 50mill.

Its a funny season this year and I am finding it difficult in picking the players to have in my squad. I have a nasty habit of transfering players out of my squad and then find that the next few games they get good points. Just tweaked my squad as one of my strikers is off to play in Africa and found another player has been injured, so I ended up with a few subs and thought I would change formation to see if that helps. Only 11 transfers left for the season
emotion-8.gif

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Cheers guys, looking forward to my prize. You either love him or hate him, I can't stand him as a person but what a player (when he isn't cheating)

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
bballtom:Cheers guys, looking forward to my prize. You either love him or hate him, I can't stand him as a person but what a player (when he isn't cheating)

Scrap that, just seen that Bent got my 25 points one week!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Right, sorry for the delay getting round to sorting the prize, but i'm here now! You've got a bunch of money-can't-buy Dolby and DTS goodies coming your way - including 2010 desk diary, t-shirt, and (best of all) Blu-ray demo discs from both companies, specifically designed to showcase your system.

Can you please email for my attention at the Contact Us address (the top one, not the bottom, subs one) with your address, and i'll get your bundle to you!

Congrats again
emotion-19.gif

TRENDING THREADS