North West Audio show 2022 (Cranage)

Probably a lot to do with the cost of actually getting there and hotel etc.
For many this would be a luxury they cannot afford it deem to be unnecessary outlay.....
I have to think twice about a trip to my local dealer.

It was better attended this year than the last time, so much so, the organisers are oooking at expanding it. Definitely a better show to attend over the likes of Bristol. Bristol will have more stuff to look at, but this show has better quality, with better set up rooms. Nicer hotel too. Anyone driving in, if you can bring your own food and drink, it will save you money!

Probably a lot to do with the cost of actually getting there and hotel etc.
For many this would be a luxury they cannot afford it deem to be unnecessary outlay.....
I have to think twice about a trip to my local dealer.
I witnessed a local driving to the shops where I live in his Porsche whatever, which sort of goes to show that there are still plenty of people out there who are unaffected by rising bills and fuel costs…

I do appreciate your point though, and it’ll always be a consideration now, but I doubt that your points will put people off going to the likes of Bristol etc. I guess many people see this as their main “vice”, so are willing to pay what it takes to visit.

I witnessed a local driving to the shops where I live in his Porsche whatever, which sort of goes to show that there are still plenty of people out there who are unaffected by rising bills and fuel costs…

I do appreciate your point though, and it’ll always be a consideration now, but I doubt that your points will put people off going to the likes of Bristol etc. I guess many people see this as their main “vice”, so are willing to pay what it takes to visit.
However, not many can claim it back against tax. :cool:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts