Noobie from across the pond just joined

5th beatle

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I go by 5th beatle but I tip my cap to the real 5th beatle, Sir George Martin. Saddened by his passing but glad son Giles continues to guide the Fabs musical legacy going forward.

Huge Anglophile. Grew up watching TW3, The Saint, The Avengers, Secret Agent. The Prisoner among others. Benny Hill, Monty Python, Are You Being Served?

Gear: Vintage two-channel. Rotel 850 TT, Kenwood KR4070 and Marantz 2330, original walnut Large Advent and Custom built Bozak 302A speakers, Onkyo DX-C380 CD changer, and Pioneer Elite DV47A DVD player.

Music: Doo-Wop, Surf, Classical, Various Blues, Classic jazz, Sinatra to Adele, and British Invasion.

D

Deleted member 2457

5th beatle said:
I go by 5th beatle but I tip my cap to the real 5th beatle, Sir George Martin. Saddened by his passing but glad son Giles continues to guide the Fabs musical legacy going forward.

Huge Anglophile. Grew up watching TW3, The Saint, The Avengers, Secret Agent. The Prisoner among others. Benny Hill, Monty Python, Are You Being Served?

Gear: Vintage two-channel. Rotel 850 TT, Kenwood KR4070 and Marantz 2330, original walnut Large Advent and Custom built Bozak 302A speakers, Onkyo DX-C380 CD changer, and Pioneer Elite DV47A DVD player.

Music: Doo-Wop, Surf, Classical, Various Blues, Classic jazz, Sinatra to Adele, and British Invasion.
Welcome! *bye*

K

keeper of the quays

Those are kind things you say about sir George martin..one of our very best producers..genius! But don't you have the best producer of all time in the usa? Quincy Jones..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts