Nokia Lumia 925 announced

Fresh design & general improvements. Lighter too. Details here:

http://www.stuff.tv/news/phone/hands-on/nokia-lumia-925-hands-on-review?utm_source=Silverpop&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=STUF ENews Bulletin (15.05.2013)&utm_content=image_3_1

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What I understand the 925 is one step forward, two steps back, when compared to 920. The camere has an extra lens, but has a weaker flash! Its thinner, but no wireless charging. Its lighter, but only comes with 16gb, ublike the 32gb Lumia. The 920 has IPS display ,while 925 has AMOLED screen meaning 925's screen has more saturation helping colours appear brighter and more vivid; this does nicely fit bright and bold with Windows Phone 8 interface, though photographs/web can start to look overly saturated compared to 920 which also has better viewing angle (so said).

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What I understand the 925 is one step forward, two steps back, when compared to 920. The camera has an extra lens but has a weaker flash! Its thinner, but no wireless charging. Its lighter but only comes with 16gb, unlike the 32gb Lumia. The 920 has IPS display ,while 925 has AMOLED screen meaning 925's screen has more saturation helping colours appear brighter and more vivid; this does nicely fit bright and bold with Windows Phone 8 interface, though photographs/web can start to look overly saturated compared to 920 which also has better viewing angle (so said).

1) The main complaint of the Lumia 920 was itsweight, mainly due to the wireless charging coil. They have now removed that bit out, and put it in an optional shell like the 820, making the phone slimmer and lighter. The metal body has also helped its weight.

2) I think they have skimped on a few features to make it cheaper & attract more buyers.

A

Anonymous

[UNPUBLISHED SPAM]

A plutarchy is exactly what our founding fathers wanted to avoid. Our supreme Court seems intent on destroying the constitution and opening the door for the creation of a fourth reich. No matter how they spin it(the right) is hell-bent on the overthrow of America.nokia e71 review

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts