no sound from Onkyo 875

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I purchased an Onkyo TX-SR875 less than 2 weeks ago. set it up and everything seemed fine. Now for no apparent reason,i have no sound from any source connected. All the settings are as they were and the onkyo is not muted. Even the sub is indicating there is no signal from the receiver. When the DVD source is selected, the receiver is showing that it is receiving Dolby digital,yet nothing at all is coming from any of the speakers. It was working fine yesterday, yet today when switched on, it wasn't. Is this likely to be a fault? or is there a setting i have missed that will solve this problem? any advise will be much appreciated

A

Anonymous

yes i have tried resetting the receiver,but theres no difference. so do you reckon its a fault then?

A

Anonymous

Have you tried running the Audessey speaker set-up again (with the set-up mic)?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Ketch"]
Have you tried running the Audessey speaker set-up again (with the set-up mic)?
[/quote]
yes i did.but an error occured as there was no sound from any speaker for it to set up from.

A

Anonymous

Bonus! took the Onk back today for repair. Without hesitation the manager replaced it with a new one. They had only just received it from Onkyo so is as new as new can be. v1.05 firmware also.(not that i know what firmware is mind). So hopefully a happy ending?!? will see what happens in another 2 weeks....

TRENDING THREADS