Nice Surprise in the temptations section this month ;-)

tyranniux42

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I honestly never thought they would be reviewed but nice to see that the review team at least see the potential that I did in the Ovators, not that it makes any difference to me at the end of the day as I trust my own ears etc, but still as the title says, nice surprise :)

regards

tyranniux42

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
well my bank manager would say a lot of speaker for a lot of money haha!

the best of it was I saw the front cover and seen the one make shootout advertised, thought to myself... hmm wonder if the xs pair get a mention... they will never pair them with my speakers aswell though. Got to the section read review and was pleased with the xs getting an outing but obviously with the neats....flicks a few more pages and nearly dropped my coffee haha

A

Anonymous

Nice to see a review also. I heard them recently with some Naim front end equipment (Uniti I think) and to be honest I though they sounded really good. Pity I need a bank loan for them but hey we all have to dream.

tyranniux42

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
well Naim themselves specify the matching kit as the XS range, think they designed the S-400 to work with them, obviously work better with higher end but the XS has no trouble at all with them. 88db sensitivity no doubt helps....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts