Newsstand

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
My partner has bought a few glamour mags and I have a few other things i need to save room room on the iPad as I onl have 16gb how can I drop the mags into iTunes on computer to stream to the iPad through sharing or view on the laptop in iTunes rather than store themon local many thanks In advance simon

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi smuggs, you can preview the mag in iTunes on a computer, but that's all I think. The Newsstand edition is primarily designed to be downloaded via the app to your iPad. Our Zinio digital edition can be viewed on a PC/laptop on the Zinio website, but that doesn't help you much in this instance I'm afraid.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Andy I have 2 more left and then I'm switching to digital copy's of whathifi my mrs has the glamour mag from newsstand but I wanted to store them on my laptop and stream to the iPad so if I start using zino can I drop them onto pc or iTunes and use shared iTunes or air video or something to view it with it being stored on the iPad.

Next question do I just have to delete the newsstand mag edition I don't want and I'm guessing it is there to re download when I want. Thanks for you time .

Plus whathifi mag on newsstand or zino is there any difference on quality of layout and do they become available on the same date. Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts