newbie here

acha

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
hello everyone,

This is Pedro from Spain. Glad to be finally here having the opportunity to say thanks for all the things I've learned since I discovered the site long time ago.

Could I ask how can I make a search in the forum? I need to decide urgently between these speakers: q acoustics 2050i or Canton 496 and I would like to search some info in the forum.

Thank again and have a nice day.

iceman16

acha said:
hello everyone,

This is Pedro from Spain. Glad to be finally here having the opportunity to say thanks for all the things I've learned since I discovered the site long time ago.

Could I ask how can I make a search in the forum? I need to decide urgently between these speakers: q acoustics 2050i or Canton 496 and I would like to search some info in the forum.

Hi Pedro

Welcome to the madness. Im afraid the seach tab on the forum is still on progress after mos. of me waiting. Mr Clough has said it's a priority but nothing I've seen for a while.

acha

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
iceman16 said:
acha said:
hello everyone,

Hi Pedro

Welcome to the madness. Im afraid the seach tab on the forum is still on progress after mos. of me waiting. Mr Clough has said it's a priority but nothing I've seen for a while.

Hehe... Ok! Am seeing then a not boring night to me searching info ;-)

Cheers and thanks for your response.

iceman16

acha said:
iceman16 said:
acha said:
hello everyone,

Hi Pedro

Hehe... Ok! Am seeing then a not boring night to me searching info ;-)

Cheers and thanks for your response.

You can try it on google "Q acoustics 2050i whathifi forum"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts