New Yamaha Amps

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, Can anyone tell me why the RXV1067, seems to be available @ £749 - £100 on rrp, the RXV2067 @ £899 instead of £1099, but cant find a reduction on the one i want the RXV3067, if it followed the same pattern i guess it would be available for £1299. It's surprising how quickly the price has come down on products that haven't been released long. Any ideas, websites to find reduced RXV3067? Thanks

A

Anonymous

try ringing Creative audio or emailing them they are really quick to respond all the way up till midnight!!. i have had quite a lot of stuff off them, just got the 1067 for £700.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, I'll try after Xmas, it wont be here before, that was an awesome price you got yours for.

A

Anonymous

they dont sell the model you after but they can get stuff they dont stock just email them, and dont forget the VAT goes up on january the 4th... so that would be around £25 on the model your after!!

mull:Hi, Can anyone tell me why the RXV1067, seems to be available @ £749 - £100 on rrp, the RXV2067 @ £899 instead of £1099, but cant find a reduction on the one i want the RXV3067, if it followed the same pattern i guess it would be available for £1299. It's surprising how quickly the price has come down on products that haven't been released long. Any ideas, websites to find reduced RXV3067? Thanks

Hi mull

If your budget allows then go for the RX-V3067 as it is superb.
emotion-1.gif
I've been using the RX-V3067 extensively recently and i just can't believe how good it already is at £1500. The RX-V3067 is easily a no brainer over the already impressive RX-V1067 and RX-V2067 despite their new prices.
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I'm thinking of an RXV 3067 myself - a fair few vendors are retailing them at around £1100.00. By the way if any of the editorial staff are motitoring this the latest issue reviews the amp but the review picture shows an entry level RXV 367.

Cheers

Mank

A

Anonymous

I'm planning on using the 3067 with a set of Linn Komponent speakers. I'm advised that Sony/Onkyo/Pioneer amps may harshen the sound - any opinions would be welome as it will be difficult for me to audition the chosen combination. I'm told that a Denon would also be compatible.

Thanks

Mank

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts