new topics

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Some people find that they have to post a very simple introductory post and then put the body of what they want to say/ask as a first reply. Once your 'post count' goes up or you get noticed, then you will be placed in the * trusted * group and hopefully have fewer problems.

Including links or quoting in the OP normally causes the most problems, but not always.

naughty573

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
relocated said:
Some people find that they have to post a very simple introductory post and then put the body of what they want to say/ask as a first reply. Once your 'post count' goes up or you get noticed, then you will be placed in the * trusted * group and hopefully have fewer problems.

Including links or quoting in the OP normally causes the most problems, but not always.

I tried to post some pics of my system and it didnt work ..... then i retyped a second long post and used links instead of pics and that wasnt accepted either .... why would this happen if i already have a number of posts previously even though i rarely post here (i joined in 2010 so its not like im brand new here).

Anyways since this thread worked hopefully i dont get these problems anymore and i will try one more time, but if it doesnt work again i dont think im going to bother typing that much only to be told that the forum doesnt want the post

one more quick question to avoid further problems, when linking pics are there still size restrictions like there used to be previously, or can one post larger pics or would it be easier to just use clickable links

EDIT : and i forgot to add my thanks for your reply, which is really much appreciated

naughty573

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
So whats the restrictions on pic size then?

And do i still need to go an introduce myself though i have been here for a while even though i dont post much? If so where do i post this introduction post

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
naughty573 said:
why is it that when i try to start a topic no matter how relevant or innocent i get blocked by a spam filter

You're now in the trusted user group so that should stop the spam filter interfering with your posts.

naughty573

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
naughty573 said:
why is it that when i try to start a topic no matter how relevant or innocent i get blocked by a spam filter

You're now in the trusted user group so that should stop the spam filter interfering with your posts.

Thank you sir, this is welcome news and much appreciated. Hopefully now i will be able to contribute a bit more meaningfully to the forum.

Iif anyone does not mind though im just going to try and post a picture (or two) here to see if it works, and whether the forum actually does resize those pictures

leftspeaker_zps7154e171.jpg

fronts_zps3eb77bf9.jpg

If these work then all is well *good*

EDIT : seems to be working so im going to recompile that post with pictures of all my new equipment thanks very much for the assistance everyone

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts