New Teac kit: MP-H01 & UD-H01 - out in September

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
T

the record spot

Clearly the Apple isn't the better specced machine - there are many others out there doing the job it does and more. The Teac I want for audio purposes independent of TV. At £60 I wouldn't quibble with where the ATV2 is, but it doesn't deliver what I want from an audio streamer, hence it's out the window. At £30 I still wouldn't buy it. And I don't suffer from OCD so have no tidying issues to worry about. I'm glad you like it but it doesn't get off the starting blocks for my needs.

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
For the record, we had the exclusive on the UD-H01 back in June ;)

http://www.whathifi.com/news/exclusive-teac-announces-new-reference-series-with-airplay-support

T

the record spot

FrankHarveyHiFi said:
These look so nice and are so well built, I'd love a little system somewhere in the house made up of these products. I'd also buy a matching CD player if they made one too. :)

*cough*

...Teac PD-H01...

;)

CustomCable

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if its been covered but I believe the mph01 can wirelessly multiroom audio recieved by just the one mph01 to other mph01s in the house.shame too that for the moment it's only silver, black is quite a way a way yet if at all.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
the record spot said:
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
These look so nice and are so well built, I'd love a little system somewhere in the house made up of these products. I'd also buy a matching CD player if they made one too. :)

*cough*

...Teac PD-H01...

;)

Hadn't seen that RS - our guy who puts the profiles on the net hasn't put that on yet for some reason.... :)

T

the record spot

FrankHarveyHiFi said:
the record spot said:
FrankHarveyHiFi said:

*cough*

...Teac PD-H01...

;)

Hadn't seen that RS - our guy who puts the profiles on the net hasn't put that on yet for some reason.... :)

Can't get the staff eh David...?! ;)

T

the record spot

Well, that's a good thing all things considered in the present economy!

formbypc

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Altruistic Lemon wrote;

"You're better off with Apple TV which is cheaper and has an hdmi out so does videos, too"

A few years back, a HiFi Exhibitor suggested to a journalist that Video CD was better than Audio CD because it 'had pictures'.

The journo's reply was that he'd rather listen to Montserrat Caballe than look at her .......

A

Anonymous

Try Vortexbox with the DNLA part: I built a Vortexbox so cheaply it spits on any other DNLA file server

Why can no-one build one small box with remote switchable DAC, amp, DNLA, FVT display, graphic equaliser, phono stage, AtoD stage to digitise, usb inputs, optical in, coax digital in, all at 24bit/192 KHz etc all-in-one-box!!!

I've pre-ordered one: will post on results!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts