Personally if you think the 10.1's are lacking something then you need to move away from Wharfdale completely. The ""0's are better speakers but offer pretty much the same as the 10.1's only with a little bit more of everything if you understand my meaning.

The Dali's might be the way to go but I've not heard them. If floorstanders are 'no go' then look at the Cambridge Audio Aero 2's also.

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I can vouch for Dali zensor 3's being very very good but only in my set up. I run an old but nice Marantz cd67 and an almost new Marantz MCR510 into them which works brilliantly in what is my 2nd system (which in some ways beats my no1 kit). Can't vouch for what they would sound like hooked up to your equipment - I tried them with my Arcam A85 and they didn't sound too good at all...

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Boston Acoustics M25 speakers although hard to get (they do come up now and again on fleabay) are the only speakers i've owned which sound great and i mean GREAT with anything, be it source or amp digital, analogue it all sounds excellent. The blew my KEF Q300's away completely and the KEF's were at that time the best speakers I'd owned..

Recommended

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts