New Side / Rear Speaker Dilema

Gti Jazz Blue

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Afternoon all,

Having replaced my aging Onkyo 606 Amp with a Sony STRDN1040 on running the setup and speaker test, I've discovered that I have lost a woofer in two of my Mission 78DS speakers. I have emailed Mission to see if I can still get hold of spares, but there is a fair chance that they may no longer be available.

Current setup is a 78C, 752 Freedom for L and R and 78DS up inverted at ceiling level for surround side and rear duties (so 4 78ds in total).

I am looking for recomendations for suitable replacements for the 78ds that will work well high-up on the wall (speaker cables are down from the loft of my bungalow and hidden by the coving).

I could possibly run some smart D form trunking if required lower down the wall, but would prefer recomendations that would work up high on the wall.

Thanks.

Paul

Gti Jazz Blue

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Had a reply back from IAG and I have just been able to order replacement Woofers (4 as I will replace them all) for the grand sum of £105 delivered.

So if anyone else finds this thread using a search, as at today you can still get replacement woofers.

:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts