New set up - 5:1 speaker help, please?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've decided on a new tv and receiver. I have limited space and the max screen size I can go for is 37". I've opted for the Panasonic 37X10B (although only HD ready I just prefer the plasma screen over all the more expensive full HD LCD's) and am hoping to couple this with the Denon 1910. Blue ray play will come from my current PS3.

My next decision relates to speakers. My lounge is pretty small but I still want solid performance from my speakers (equally for both music and movies). My maximum budget is about £500. From reviews I've read, the options seem to be the space saving Jamo102's or the more powerful Q Acoustics 1010's/2000.

I would like the Q Acoustics for performance but I'm really going to struggle for space (unless I stick them behind the sofas which I think would defeat the purpose). I'm worried the Jamo102's are just going to be too weak for what I want.

I have yet to trial the Jamo's which is the obvious next step but until then, does anyone have any ideas on alternatives.... or even where I might be able to pick up a more premium set, second hand for example?

Thank you

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts