new roksan kandy range

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

My eyes must be deceiving me then. Aesthetics aside, what if it sounds really great, much better than the present Kandy range?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
i can't help but think that is looks like a dodgy vcr or an alarm clock - with that big shiny black plastic sections - like an 80s mono display screen - maybe its just the whole off centre thing that its got going on

A

Anonymous

How are you so convinced that the new range won't sound better, John? Are you staying away from Cyrus due to the disc errors, despite them sounding so good?

A

Anonymous

It's a bit ironic Dali speakers are so ugly! I'm sure Salvidor wouldn't approve!

A

Anonymous

Hughes123:It's a bit ironic Dali speakers are so ugly! I'm sure Salvidor wouldn't approve!

Not sure Salvidor was going for the pretty option either. Or at least if that's what pretty is, I'm glad the world's such an ugly place.

A

Anonymous

Octopo:
Hughes123:It's a bit ironic Dali speakers are so ugly! I'm sure Salvidor wouldn't approve!

Not sure Salvidor was going for the pretty option either. Or at least if that's what pretty is, I'm glad the world's such an ugly place.

Very true!

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
I have to admit, when I saw the actual picture in the latest magazine the new amp and player looked much better. Can't wait for the review..........

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:If only that Cambridge review would pop in my mailbox earlier (subject to NDA)........

We might be able to manage an online exclusive a little earlier.....

John Duncan

Clare Newsome:
JohnDuncan:If only that Cambridge review would pop in my mailbox earlier (subject to NDA)........

We might be able to manage an online exclusive a little earlier.....

That'll do
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts