New Rogers amplifier

Interesting given that Rogers don’t make sensitive speakers! I love the look. Is that the standard case, or just to show the insides?
I believe it is standard, and you're right apparently it is to complement the new LS5/9 Classic and LS3/5a speakers.....
they must be hefty 18 watts, reckon it would work very well with a pair of WLM La Scala

Last edited:

RoA

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
I like the design, R/C is great. 18 Watts (3% THD) should be enough for decent to loud volume even with average sensitivity standmounts ie 85db+ or thereabouts.

Defo one for the connoisseur of finer things ie. LS35A's etc.

There are a lot of alternatives at that price but not many with a Rogers banner.

Reactions: Al ears

insider9

are you saying Hegels are unatractive?
Not unattractive per se. There's simplicity to their designs that they managed to pull off while being aesthetically pleasing. But are they beautiful? Definitely not

The above Rogers attempts that and fails. Just looks very boring and cheap in comparison. Of course that's my taste and I'm happy to agree to disagree with anyone.

Reactions: Al ears
Not unattractive per se. There's simplicity to their designs that they managed to pull off while being aesthetically pleasing. But are they beautiful? Definitely not

The above Rogers attempts that and fails. Just looks very boring and cheap in comparison. Of course that's my taste and I'm happy to agree to disagree with anyone.
Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, I don't think it's a looked either. Indeed it's quite difficult to make a valve amp look attractive.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts