New remote for the TV

Would you believe it!? I've only had the TV around 2 years (LG 32LS5600) or so and the remote is knackered. The digit 4 and 7 don't work - and before anyone mentions the obvious, yes I have changed the batteries. All the printing has rubbed off along the top.

Any suggestions for a direct replacement LG or other suitable remote is appreciated.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Would you believe it!? I've only had the TV around 2 years (LG 32LS5600) or so and the remote is knackered. The digit 4 and 7 don't work - and before anyone mentions the obvious, yes I have changed the batteries. All the printing has rubbed off along the top.

Any suggestions for a direct replacement LG or other suitable remote is appreciated.
Hi,These People have it,at £15.49. www.remote-controls-shop.co.uk Tel No 01635-278678

super

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:

If you take the remote apart you will probably see a rubber mat between the keys and the circuit board. Clean the mat and the board carefully with a clean dry cloth and put back together. This is sweat from your fingers and dirt that has built up over the years, i've repaired a couple over time and they were working perfectly again.

TRENDING THREADS