new Rear speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have decided to stick with 5.1 surround and look at 7.1 later on and want to change my rear speakers currently mission m3ds. My front speakers are monitor audio RS1 and my centre Monitor Audio silver, i cannot afford the silver rears and am considering either the bronze rears or R90 can anyone help in which is the better speaker to go with my system.

Denon 3805 receiver, sony s500 blue ray dvd.

A

Anonymous

im not sure if this helps but i have a pair of ma bronze br at the rear, brfx at the side, br5 at the front, brw10 sub and a bronze cntr to make a 7.1 system. I find that the br2 at the rear are superb (they were pretty special at the front). I would think that they would intergrate well with ur system. Hope this is of some help.

A

Anonymous

i was thinking of using the brfx as the rears, do you find 7.1 much better than 5.1.

A

Anonymous

very much so. 5.1 is brilliant but the extra 2 side spkrs make the sound seamless around the room. Scenes from dvds like "master and commander" with canon fire really bring a big grin on your face as does any explosions and shoot em up dvds. It feels as though you are really there. A couple of friends rekon its better than the cinema (cant get a better compliment than that).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts