New Onkyo CS525 DAB

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am about to purchase this product but, before doing so, was wondering if anyone had any info or experience of this newer version of the award winning CR515 DAB.

Is anyone aware of any expert review anywhere on the wed?

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We've got a review unit in right now - it's going to have be very good indeed to beat Denon's rival D-M37DAB (reviewed here), which is certainly better than the CS515DAB.

A

Anonymous

Clare,

Many thanks indeed.

I am aware that elsewhere you have stated that a review of the CS525DAB is likely to appear in the next issue of WHSV. A month away. A bit too long for me, sadly.

I have read your review of the Denon. Very impressed. If I decide to go for it, would you recommed the Denon speakers, or the Tannoy F1 Custom?

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Just saw the Onkyo CS525. IMO, very ugly speakers . . . Don't understand why Onkyo keeps on coming up with ugly designs.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:We've got a review unit in right now - it's going to have be very good indeed to beat Denon's rival D-M37DAB (reviewed here), which is certainly better than the CS515DAB.

Am I right to assume that the Onkyo 325 that was just reviewed in the current issue would lose to the Denon?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
The CS325 is Onkyo's new budget micro system at £200, so sells for considerably less than the £300 Denon D-M37 and is in a lower price class. The Onkyo 325 is good, but not as good as the Denon. You pays yer price...

A

Anonymous

Bit of a novice question here - but can you connect this ( or the Denon) to a Tv to use instead of a home cinema system?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts