New Mission Speakers

sporti

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Has anyone had a chance to listen to the new Mission 79 series HiFi speakers, i have just seen them at my local dealer & think they look fantastic... Glossy Black, 2 models of slim floorstanders (M794 £999 & M796 £1200) & some stand mounters.

I'm now considering an upgrade, but haven't seen any reviews or had chance to listen yet, just wanted to know if anyone had any views on them.

Cheers.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
We've been running ours in for the past week or so, and just on initial listening, they're sounding very promising. And of course, they look stunning. If I can get a chance to have more of a listen I'll let you know how they're shaping up, if you don't mind the opinion of a dealer of course
emotion-1.gif

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
We've listened to them a short while ago. As at FH'sHIFI, they were'nt fully run in. They're styled impeccably and really make anything else look cheap. Whether they will be the top for sound quality at their respective prices I can't say for sure and probably cautiously doubt after what I've heard initially, there are a lot of good products out there but they look like an awful lot of speaker for the money. Perhaps a little bit of style over substance but far eastern manufacturing hopefully means thats not to much the case.

http://whathifi.com/forums/1/105409/ShowThread.aspx Regards

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
We've got a pair of 792 standmounters in a listening room at the moment. Too early to say what they're like, but (IMO) they certainly look the part. The review's in the October issue (on sale August 21st).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts