New iPhone app to control Sony BD players

scene

So I assume this is over Wi-Fi. Linking your Sony BD to the God-Phone will this link into BD-Live and then could this be the killer BD-Live app at last?
emotion-3.gif

A

Anonymous

I dont think god would pay for the i-phone and then be charged 40.00pm lol

I would love one, just would not pay the price, typical apple vs pc mentality.

Normal mobs are as good as i-phone but a fraction of the price.

PC's are better specced that apples and a fraction of the price, but apple laptops look sweet.

Few there I got it out and said it.. LOL

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
I think for the price a HTC Hero is a much better phone, the iphone is amazing but costs a hell of a lot more.

Hope someone brings the app out for Android.

John Duncan

bballtom:Hope someone brings the app out for Android.

And this is where my point lies. They already did for iPhone. They already brought out lots of apps for iPhone - millions of them. They also brought out lots of docks and cases and accessories and blah blah. And since nobody actually pays for phones except 12-year-old boys on pay as you go, price is (generalising) fairly irrelevant.

Try going into John Lewis and asking for an HTC Hero Dock.

Peter Larsen

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
canada16:
PC's are better specced that apples and a fraction of the price, but apple laptops look sweet.

Few there I got it out and said it.. LOl

Back in the 90's maybe, not for the last 5 years at least.

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
I would hardly say £189 with a 18 month £30 per month contract on O2 not paying for it.

Android is very new, I have no doubt with Google behind it (and their new phone announced this week) before long it will be as big as the Iphone. Almost every major phone make is building an Android phone, I'll give you the accessories point but I don't use my phone for media that much (but it can if I wish), as I said the Iphone is better but as we all know and this very magazine uses the example a lot, the product vs it's price is extremely important.

Free turn by turn sat nav anyone?

TRENDING THREADS