New interconnect.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

dim_span:silver high breed .... cheap off ebay (£16) .... some are saying it is better than interconnects that cost £600+ .... well I hope so, cause I bought some!
emotion-10.gif

Well I'm using an SHB Coherence LE on my CDP to amp and I find it helps tidy the bass up a little compared to the CSP. It's brighter, tighter and subsequently seems more detailed. Not so sure it is though!

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
igglebert:dim_span:silver high breed .... cheap off ebay (£16) .... some are saying it is better than interconnects that cost £600+ .... well I hope so, cause I bought some!
emotion-10.gif
Well I'm using an SHB Coherence LE on my CDP to amp and I find it helps tidy the bass up a little compared to the CSP. It's brighter, tighter and subsequently seems more detailed. Not so sure it is though!

Well chuffed with my SHB Coherence - good impact on bass definition compared to my Chord Chameleon Silver Plus which went away on e-bay.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts