New Denon AVR 1910 receiver specs?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anybody point me to a site that lists the full specs of the upcoming Denon receivers? I'm having a hard time finding these and want to know if its worthwhile waiting for these to go on sale. Thanks!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Typing Denon AVR-1910 into Google yielded a wealth of information, give it a go.
emotion-5.gif

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
professorhat:

Typing Denon AVR-1910 into Google yielded a wealth of information, give it a go.
emotion-5.gif

Prof, perhaps you should also advise wiping from front to back as a preferred method?
emotion-5.gif

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
likewise and hence the wink....

To the OP, if you are really interested, make sure to properly demo it before purchasing. My 1909 is great on movies, but really lacks punch with music... Also, bear in mind that the instruction manual may as well be written in sanskrit...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the responses!

Reason I didn't check google was because I'm currently on an ultra slow connection due to my travelling. I'll have a better look when I get back home this weekend. Just thought I'd kill some time...

As for musical capabilities, this is a good point. I will certainly wait for expert reviews and do a demo myself with various options before buying. Not looking to buy before mid summer anyway.

Thanks+

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts