New amp needed, got to be girlfriend friendly !!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Come on...where is that testosterone hiding! Tell you getting it and that is that.

PS: I suggest you get a blanket, pillow as you will be sleeping on the couch...at least you will be closer to the sony :)

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Just buy what you want, if she's a good girlfriend she'll come around eventually. My missus whinged about the size of the speakers, even though they're KEF 2005.3's! Not much she can do once it's all in and wired up though :) Just make sure you don't leave and trailing cable lying around.

A

Anonymous

Funny !!

I think I've got over the size issue now, she's coming round to the idea ! I pointed out that its smaller that all the cushions she has placed around the house which I hate and smaller than her makeup kit which takes up room in the bathroom. + all the other womanly sh*t she has around the house ;o). Yes the tv cabinet is going to look a little bit crowded with 360,Wii,PS3 and shiny new amp but will only improve her viewing of the soaps she watches !

Sony's sold out and no more so what about the Yamaha ?

Off now to go and get a beating !!

TRENDING THREADS