Never to be skipped

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I think it's fair to assume a large number of us use a music service somewhere - car, hifi, bedroom etc. As such, we'll have large numbers of tracks, playlists, album that we can put on shuffle.

So, my question is this.... What is the one track, that when it comes on, no matter your mood, it DOES NOT GET SKIPPED!!!

All tracks are created equal - there'll be no judgement here....

To get the ball rolling, I have two: Wicked Game (Chris Isaak) and The Call (A Rainmaker)

I'm so interested to hear everyone elses. Imagine a playlist of no-skip tracks!

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
You can peruse some great tracks from people's opinion on this.

Wicked Game, chris isaak - She Sells Sanctuary, the cult - Will You, hazel o'connor

superb tracks Because The Night - Patti Smith, Death - White Lies

cheers tonky

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Some awesome tracks on this thread already!! Love the Cure track, and Cult....

Actually, Cure Greatest Hits is one of only two RSD specials I'm wanting to buy this year.... The other being Placebo....

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
chris_bates1974 said:

Actually, Cure Greatest Hits is one of only two RSD specials I'm wanting to buy this year.... The other being Placebo....

There's another thread on the go at the moment with 189 posts. Most of the posters are either big fans of Placebo or don't really believe in it...

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Blue Oyster Cult, Don't Fear The Reaper. Ultavox, Vienna. ELO, Mr Blue Sky, Bowie: Life On Mars. Phil Collins, In The Air Tonight. Eagles, Hotel Califoria. Fleetwood Mac, The Chain. Lennon, Imagine. Queen, Bo Rhap.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Gazzip said:
chris_bates1974 said:

There's another thread on the go at the moment with 189 posts. Most of the posters are either big fans of Placebo or don't really believe in it...

I do believe in placebo

And ill recommend placebo unplugged very good

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Way way way too many. But i totally agree with wicked game (one of the best songs ever written surely) and pearl jams black.
I'll add one, because it was on absokute classic rock last night, and it's one that does get air play...
Led Zeppelin....Ramble on.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
One of (if not my favourite track) i have never heard on the radio. John Lee hooker (and Van Morrison) i cover the waterfront. You guys with good set ups, if you've not heard this, go put it on, and prepare to melt into whatever you are sitting on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts