Never Look Back (or Primare Poser)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
SteveR750: And to basque in the knowledge that it is truly lossless,

If listening to lossless files via iMac involves cross-dressing, I think I may be sticking with CDs! Call me narrow-minded, but there are limits!
emotion-4.gif

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Good to see your system up and running.

Regarding the XLR/RCA conundrum, i would scrap the Van Damme's at your local yard and put the money you raise towards Atlas XLR's of the same ilk as the RCA's and then do a comparison. I cant say for sure the XLR Atlas would be better than the RCA but that's the only way you will find out for sure. The Van Damme's are truly awful (sorry Van Damme users) even worse than cheap QED's (sorry again) and thats saying something.

Enjoy your listening and remember there are NO limits!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
ESP2009:If listening to lossless files via iMac involves cross-dressing, I think I may be sticking with CDs! Call me narrow-minded, but there are limits!
emotion-4.gif

What with black holes, Iggle's 'lucky sausage', and Steve listening in a basque, I am beginning to wonder where this might go next.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
chebby:

ESP2009:If listening to lossless files via iMac involves cross-dressing, I think I may be sticking with CDs! Call me narrow-minded, but there are limits!
emotion-4.gif

What with black holes, Iggle's 'lucky sausage', and Steve listening in a basque, I am beginning to wonder where this might go next.

I cab only agree with you there - I'm taking refuge in some good honest work. Let me know when it's safe to come out!

SteveR750

ESP2009:chebby:

emotion-4.gif

I cab only agree with you there - I'm taking refuge in some good honest work. Let me know when it's safe to come out!

Mr ferret I think one is getting a tad over excited - an over eager keyboard typo, "cab" and a gushing of wanting to "come out"...??

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
SteveR750:

ESP2009:I agree - I'm off to lie down in a dark room and do my calming breathing exercises.

Never heard high speed b/band described that way before....
emotion-5.gif

Hey! If the Better Half believes it...
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts