need a good stand?

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
hi i have the onkyo 5009 amp witch is very heavy piece of equipment i need a stand that will support the onkyo 5009 i also have a panasonic bdt210 blu ray player ps3 xbox 360 wii sky hd box what stand will support all of this i have a budget to spend of £500 to £650 also i have the monitor audio rx6 av12 speaker package i need wall mounts that will support the rx6 rears speakers (rxfx) any ideas what to buy thanks need help asap please

A

Anonymous

Hi

Check out www.blokdirect.com

They have a range of different racks/cabinets.

I have one that houses my amp/blueray/skyhd and LCD (classix 1000) £399

They are a good build the racks you need to make up yourself but the cabinets come ready made.

Hope this helps

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I spent ages looking for a rack to house my 875. I eventually went for an Ikea 'Tobo' unit, and put my 875 in the centre where the pair of drawers should go. More than deep enough with plenty of space above it for ventilation.

There's a pic on here somewhere. I'll try and find it.

Chewy

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I have all my kit on an Optimum Prestige rack, I'm very pleased with it - what has been great is that it is modular, so I have added additional shelves when needed, or changed the size of the support legs where I have needed a larger/smaller gap on a particular shelf.

Your Onkyo is 25kg, so whilst heavy (watch you back when lifting!) its my no means the heaviest amp out there, most self respecting stands should be able to take 40kg plus per shelf. I believe the 6mm glass shelves on my Optimum stand are rated up to 60kg each (don't quote me on that).

TRENDING THREADS