Neat Mystique

Razzler

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi, Please could anybody advise what a good price would be for a set of Neat Mystiques, I have been asked to make an offer.

I believe these should sit well with my new Naim 5i

Razzler

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi, they are used
emotion-2.gif

Razzler

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
An elegant, compact floorstanding loudspeaker, the MYSTIQUE is an affordable audiophile product, capable of filling even the largest rooms with a compelling depiction of all kinds of music. Deep, well controlled bass and seamless midrange/treble combine to produce believable stereo images, superb dynamics and an absorbing musical experience.

They are in great condition for their age there is a mark on one corner, see the photos but please feel free to come and see them before the auction ends.

Please see http://www.neat.co.uk/p_pages/mystique.php for more info.

Please see my other items for some more hifi bits!

Hope this helps

A

Anonymous

Are you trying to sell them or buy them? I don't understand. Do you have a link to the sale?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
No mate, my missus would go bananas if I was to buy anything at the moment, and I can't really hide new speakers. You need to give us all the info or we have no idea of the value

ÿ

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
I have found the best way to grab a bargain is not to advertise a sale to all and sundry on a public forum. Good luck anyway.

Razzler

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
HI ALL

I HAVE NOT MADE MYSELF CLEAR, I AM LOOKING AT BUYING THEN AND WANTED ADVICE AS TO WHAT I SHOULD PAY FOR THEM, PLEASE ADVISE.

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION
emotion-10.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Razzler:

HI ALL

I HAVE NOT MADE MYSELF CLEAR, I AM LOOKING AT BUYING THEN AND WANTED ADVICE AS TO WHAT I SHOULD PAY FOR THEM, PLEASE ADVISE.

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION
emotion-10.gif

MK1 = £250 and MK2 selling around £320 Prices are for mint pair with original packageing. Black finnish fetch a bit less and special order with grills add £20.

They are excellent with pregressive rock, Jazz and Vocal. Timing is good enough with pop music but not for bass heavy dance tracks or busy instrument tracks of heavy metal. Fantastic with Naim 5 combo.

TM

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts