Neat Iota Alphas - Anyone Heard Them?

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Appealing to me as the're short and squat and would untlimately fit under any extra-huge TV or projector screen I hope to put in my HT room (12'6 x 19 ft from memory) without blocking the screen. I guess the sloping tops project sound upwards a little too, which is handy because I have two 6-inch step between the floor where they would sit and the MLP about 6 to 8 feet back from the screen.

Main use would be for music rather than HT, for which I would still use the Yamaha NS-IW960s I've already built into the walls. I would expect to add a mildly expensive inegrated amp (maybe a Primare i32 with the MM30 media board or something in a similar price range).

Thoughts anyone?

abacus

AVForum did an in depth review of them, just type Neat Iota into the AVForum search box and click on the review. (They gave them a rating of 9 out of 10)

Hope this helps

Bill

NOTE: Spam filter will not allow me to post the link. (Understandable as it is a rival

abacus said:
AVForum did an in depth review of them, just type Neat Iota into the AVForum search box and click on the review. (They gave them a rating of 9 out of 10)

Hope this helps

Bill

NOTE: Spam filter will not allow me to post the link. (Understandable as it is a rival

You mean this review?

https://www.avforums.com/review/neat-iota-standmount-speaker-review.597

I regularly post AV forums links without any issue.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts