Nearly ready to choose a loudspeaker, suggestions please!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

reggaedave:no free p&p? at 800 quid, cheeky , but yeah very v nice!

I'd not risk postage on these ... would rather drive there to collect if I were really keen and bought them

(you can always then take your existing components and test them in their listening room) ... they are a business seller, selling on a buy it now, and if you are not entirely happy, you can always back out of the sale ...

A

Anonymous

im going to hifi dealers this afternoon see if anything jumps out at me, and post back.

dave

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
dim_span:
a few pounds over your budget ... but check these Spendor S5e from sevenoaks ... ebay item 180435203157 ... £799 on buy it now (RRP = £1350) and has a 5 year warranty

A superb choice. I know where my money would be going.

A

Anonymous

Dave, if you liked the R3 then the R5 would be worth a look too. There were some new new ones on ebay for 500 ish (piano black finish) a while back. Might be worth a search.

APNASSER

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I am selling my Spendor S6E's for £750.00 delivered if the delivery cost is not too prohibitive. They sound great with a lot of systems and are in fantastic condition. I have had them for approx 5yrs and have only been used for 2 1/2 years so light to moderate use. They have been well looked after and stored correctly when not in use. I have the boxes,instructions,spikes, grills and gold plated crossovers. They are biwirable/biampable. They work well in my system only 15cm from back wall. They are in the maple finish.

Let me know if these are of interest before I put on ebay.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the offer but dont want the light finish (maple), wouldnt go with my decor.

Sure they will sell on e bay tho,thanks dave...

APNASSER

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I understand, part of the reason I'm selling is because of the colour (the other half has never approved of them in the front room!). Good luck with your search.

A

Anonymous

ha cool, its one thing selling them, and another trying to choose another pair! ha lol

A

Anonymous

Im going to end up with...

Focal chorus 806v standmounts, on focal stands (wish me luck)..

Focal chorus 716v..

MA BR2 standmounts..

MA Ref silver (rs6)..

Rega rs1..

Q acoustics 1050i (ahem!)...

or summat else

A

Anonymous

and hopefully still have xmas..

P.s wish someone was still selling the old regas

Oh well..

TRENDING THREADS